Thursday, November 18, 2004

Class 3-2

These are the best things that happened to Class 3-2 in 2004:

I met Lewis (laugh).

I bought the new Playstation 2! It's slim.

I went to the school festival. I practiced dancing every day.

I went to Kyoto with my class mates. We had a good time.

I enjoyed life!

I went to Kenko no mori on the spring school trip. But, the weather was cloudy. I got caught in the rain on my way.

I passed the Eiken test. I was very happy.

I went to Kyoto on the fall school trip. I had a good time. We ate curry and rice.

I met up with a friend that I hadn't seen for a long time. I was very happy.

I enjoyed the school festival. We made a Daruma. It won first prize.

I went to Kyoto. I visited Nanzenji. I was happy to see historic architecture.

In November I went to Nagoya with my friends. I bought a lot of clothes.

I went to Seattle. I ate a big hamburger. I saw many places. It was really interesting.

I climbed Mount Fuji with Manae. Mount Fuji was very exciting and wonderful.

I enjoyed the school festival. I took many pictures.

I bought a new dog. It's really cool and cute. His name is Buru.

I climbed Mount Fuji with Akiko and my family. I was very tired, but I enjoyed myself.

We had the school festival. It is my best memory of Nyu High School.

My brother's baby was born. His name is Ayuto. He is very cute.

I watched the Athens Olympics on TV. Mr. Nomura won a gold medal. I was very moved.

I ate kani. It was very delicious.

I went to the sea in Echizen with my friends. Swimming is interesting and pleasant.

I went to Nagoya to go shopping with my friends by bus. I had a very good time.

I went to Tsuruga to pick oranges with my family. The oranges tasted good.

I bought a big Stitch doll! It is very cute. I like it very much.

I went to Nagoya in August to go shopping. I bought Disney goods.

I went to the sea. I enjoyed it very much.

I went to Tokushima. I played the clarinet with students from other high schools in Fukui. There was a typhoon there. The wind was very strong.

I went to see the Takefu fireworks.

I watched Euro 2004 on TV.

I played soccer during the summer vacation.

I went shopping in Kanazawa.

I watched the fashion show at the school festival.

I went to Nagoya in the summer.

We had a concert in Harmony Hall. Every member played his/her own instrument: guitar, drums, bass, piano etc. I enjoyed playing guitar.

I went to Osaka with friends. I enjoyed it very much.

I enjoyed the school festival. I wore a dress for the fashion show.

Class 3-2 are: Maki, Yuko, Yuto Sasaki, Sakon Maki, Mika Kitagawa, Takahiro Toudou, Yoshio Iwata, Akiko Nakahashi, Manae Kadoki, Yuki Takashima, Megumi Matsubara, Chika Okeya and Kumatani.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home