Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Class 3-1

The best things that happened to Class 3-1 in 2004 were:

I have played table tennis for three years. I entered my last championship in June.

The school festival was held on September 5,6,7! We enjoyed it very much!

I went to RENAISS KANAZAWA. Then I went to Sutaminatorou. It was very, very delicious!

Our hockey team went to Saitama for a hockey tournament. We made it to the final but we came second.

I passed the test for Fukui Kougyou College.

I went to Yamanashi-ken with my family.

I passed the test for Fukui Technical College.

I watched Formula 1 in Suzuka.

My team (white) won the school festival! Class 3-1 are the best!

I went to the Mikuni fireworks festival with my boyfriend. It was very beautiful.

I went to Ensoku. I was happy because I ate lunch with my friends.

I passed the test to work in a cake shop. It is very clean and the cakes are delicious.

I'm going to "car school". I love cars. I especially love sports cars. My dream is to drive the RX-7. I like cars, I love the RX-7!

Yuta Tabuse was selected for the Phoenix Suns.

Yoshito Okubo was selected for Mallorca.

Ichiro Suzuki made a new record. He is a good player.

Arsenal made a new record.

I passed the test for care school.

I went to the game center in Renaiss Kanazawa. I was interested in Gunslinger "Bang, Bang!!". I killed many zombies!! "Oh, Yeah!"

I passed the test for work.

I went to GAGAGASP live!

I went to Summer Sonic!

The school festival was very interesting. I was in the Japanese tea club.

I passed the test for work. I feel relieved.

I went to Kanazawa for a concert. It was very cool. I want to go to a concert again.

I went to Nagoya to go shopping. I bought a lot of dresses.

I passed the interview for a job at a hospital. I'm happy. I will fight. Thank you.

I went to Kanazawa. I enjoyed karaoke.

I went to Asahi summer festival with my friends.

I went to karaoke with my friends.

I'm happy I'm alive.

I will learn to drive a Majesta.

My birthday was on April 5th. I am eighteen years old.

I went to Mini stop in Tsuruga! It was very delicious.

I passed the test to work in a food shop! I'm very happy.

I went to Australia. I enjoyed playing hockey with friends.

I went to Kyoto and saw a big Xmas tree.

Class 3-1 are: Masami Takamori, Kaori Fujii, Tetsura Hata, Hitomi Fujimoto, Tsuji, Fujiki, Yamauchi Yuuto, Erika Okutani, Yui Haruki, Ai Kurasaki, Tomohiro Kubo, Takuji Mukose, Hisayo Shimada, Yukie Uchida, Hiroshi, Sayari Arai, Mami Saigou, Rina Fujimoto, Yuuki Takashima, Hiroyuki Sekizawa, Junya Kutayama, Yuki Nagamiya, Mami Uesaka, Rie Nakamura, Maiko Araki and Naoko Ueyama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home