Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Class 2-3

These are the best things that happened to Class 2-3 in 2004. Can you guess which student wrote what?:

I became a 2-3 student, and I met a very cool person.

I found a very interesting game. The game is an RPG which is played on the internet.

After Fukui's heavy rain I went to volunteer. It was a horrible sight. A postcard was sent to me that said "Thank you" on it.

I went to Kyoto. Kyoto is a very mysterious place! I want to go again.

I went to Okinawa. Okinawa is very a beautiful place. The sea is also beautiful! I went swimming in the sea.

I played soccer every day in the summer vacation.

I saw my host family after an interval of three years.

I met some other high school students and we became friends. We are very good friends.

I went to Tokushima for my club activity.

I went to Tokyo for the National Brass Band Convention.

In August I watched the Olympics in Athens on TV. The Japanese team was very strong.

I played a lot of volleyball.

I went to Katsuyama to watch volleyball.

The typhoon was the best thing because we left school early.

I ran in in the School Marathon on October 6th.

On November 13th I went to Shinzen Sen soccer meeting.

I won the Japanese archery tournament.

I watched a baseball game in Koshien ball park.

I enjoyed the school festival.

I'll be Number 1 in the next kyudo game!

I went to Asahi festival with my friends. We wore yukata and we took the dashi.

I went to Kyoto. I enjoyed shopping.

I went to Fukui museum. I saw pictures and art.

The summer vacation was interesting. I swam in Echizen.

In August I went to Tokushima for the culture festival.

In fall I watched my brother play baseball for the first time.

I watched ballet for the first time. It's very beautiful.

The Niigata Chuetsu earthquake [I'm not sure that's what you'd call the "best" thing to happen this year - Lewis]

We finished second in the hockey game at the National Athletic Meet.

I went to see the fireworks festival in Takefu with my friend.

I went bathing in the sea in Koshino during the summer vacation.

In June I went to a CHEMISTRY concert in Ishikawa.

I went to see the fireworks festival in Tsuruga.

I ate many ice creams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home